Copper is the most sought-after metal in the metal scrap industry. At SA Copper Scraps, we are committed to offering the best scrap copper prices in Adelaide. If you are searching through metal recycling businesses for the highest copper price per kg, you will find our services will greatly match your requirements.
Regardless of you have scrap copper pipe, wire, sheet, or any other copper product, we are happy to buy all your copper scrap for a price.
We Recycle The Following:
At SA Copper Scraps, we recycle all of, but not limited to, the following copper scraps:
- Stripped copper wires
- Data cable – both stripped and unstripped
- Electrical cable – both stripped and unstripped
- Copper boilers
- Copper sheet and cladding
- Copper tube and pipe
- Electric motors and windings from electric motors
What Should You Do To Recycle Your Copper?
At SA Copper Scraps, we have a hassle-free procedure for recycling your copper. We have vehicles of different sizes to collect scrap metals across South Australia. You can contact us online, get a quote, and schedule a free pickup for the scrap metal for the best recycle copper price.
You can also call our scrap specialists on 08 722 599 98 to get a quote and schedule a scrap metal pickup. Note that the final price of scrap copper is based on a number of factors, including its grade, color, etc.
How To Get The Top Recycle Copper Price?
If you pay some attention, you can ensure excellent copper scrap prices in Adelaide, Follow these steps to get the highest scrap copper price:
- Remove any non-metal attachments from your scrap metal. If you have copper wire, strip it to get the best recycle copper price.
- Remove any metal joints, fittings, steel screws, or anything that is not copper. All these materials prevent you from getting the top copper scrap metal price in Adelaide.
- Segregate your copper scrap into different grades for the best price. Note that copper comes in different grades, and you can segregate them as bare bright wire, roofing copper, insulated copper wire, grade one copper tubing/flashing, etc.
- If you have painted or coated copper scrap, separate them from clean scraps. This helps you to get the highest scrap copper prices per kilo.
Get In Touch With Us Today!
Just use our free quote form to let us know the details of your brass scrap and give us your contact details. You can also call us on 08 722 599 98 with your questions and get the quote for your brass scraps. We have scrap pickup vehicles of different sizes, and we can send appropriate vehicle according to the weight and quantity of your brass scraps.