We collect and recycle various metal and metal alloy scraps by offering the highest scrap prices for our customers in Adelaide. You can reach us out to recycle your scrap copper, steel, lead, stainless steel, aluminium, and other ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Contact our recycling specialists online or call 08 722 599 98 with your questions and requirements. We will offer you the best prices for your metal scraps in Adelaide.
Insulated wires and cables are some of the most common sources scrap aluminium and copper for the recycling industry. Since both of these metals have excellent industrial applications, you can get the best insulated wire scrap price in Adelaide.
SA Copper Scraps buys various types of insulated cable scraps from individuals and businesses across South Australia. While offering a hassle-free buying experience, we also provide the highest insulated cable scrap price for our customers.
We Recycle The Following:
We accept different grades of copper and aluminum wires and offer the best-insulated wire scrap price in Adelaide. We buy the following types of wires, but not limited to:
- Insulated copper cable
- Data wire
- PVC bright cables
- Coaxial cable
- Copper and aluminium wires
- Heavy-duty cables
- Double-insulated home wiring
- Heavy-duty industrial cable
- Electrical appliance cables
- Ethernet cables
How To Recycle Your Wire Scrap
With SA Copper Scraps, the recycling of your wire scrap is hassle-free and easy. You can reach our recycling specialists online and request for a free quote. You can also schedule a free pickup of your insulated copper wires or aluminium cables from your doorstep.
Note that we offer free pickup for scrap metals and wires throughout South Australia, regardless of the quantity of the scrap metals and wires. You can also call our recycling specialists on 08 722 599 98 for an instant quote and free pickup.
How To Maximise The Price For Your Scrap Wires
Based on the material, be it aluminium, copper, or lead, and the grade, you may get a higher or lower rate for your scrap wires. Here are a few steps to maximise the insulated copper cable scrap price – useful for other types of wires as well:
- If you have heavy strippable wires, try to remove the insulation as pure copper or aluminium content can ensure you an excellent return.
- Separate different scrap wires according to the making material. For instance, if you sort all the aluminium wires together, it can help you to get higher insulated aluminium wire scrap price. It also helps you to get better prices for other wires and cables as well.
- You can also grade wires to get better returns. While heavy wires are considered as #1-grade scrap, lighter wires get comparatively less price.
What Else Do SA Copper Scraps Recycle?
We recycle most of the scrap metals and alloys by offering the best prices in South Australia.
Get In Touch With Us Today!
Do you have scrap aluminium, copper, lead, brass, steel, stainless steel, or any other scraps? You can get a quote from us and schedule a free pickup. Let us know your thoughts and concerns with our contact form, or by calling us on 08 722 599 98, and we will offer you the best prices for your scraps.